Which brand of paper towel absorbs the most water?
Brawny two-ply paper towels will absorb the most water.
1. Pour 250 ml of water into a bowl.
2. Fold paper towel in half and then in half again to form a square.
3. Set a timer for 15 seconds.
4. Place paper towel in bowl of water and start timer.
5. After 15 seconds, taker paper towel out of bowl and discard it.
6. Measure the water that was not absorbed.
7. Subtract the water measured from 250 ml.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 with each brand of paper towels.
9. Repeat the entire process twice more.
Bounty absorbed the most water.
The hypothesis was wrong. Bounty, not Brawny, absorbed the most water.