The purpose of this project is to find out which brand of dish soap makes the most bubbles.
Palmolive will make the most bubbles because it's purple and looks the thickest.
1. Fill each canister with two cups of water.
2. Fill each dropper with a different brand of soap.
3. Measure 2 drops of soap from one dropper into one of the canisters.
4. Drop 2 drops of soap from the second dropper into the second canister.
5. Drop 2 drops of soap from the third dropper into the third canister.
6. Set timer for 30 seconds.
7. Shake soapy water for 30 seconds until timer buzzes.
8. Use ruler to measure the height of the bubbles from the water line.
9. Record data.
10. Repeat steps 6-9 for each brand of soap.
11. Repeat steps 1-10 two more times.
Palmolive made the most bubbles, then Joy, then Dawn.
Palmolive makes the most bubbles.